Bluebonnet country

Bluebonnet country

Friday, October 16, 2015

Low Calorie Lunch #2

I like finding ways to eat super delicious food for a filling, satisfying meal that also leads to weight loss and the goal of balanced wellness. I am sharing my "Low Calorie Lunches" with you, because there are so many yummy foods we can eat that taste good while promoting good health habits. Eating foods in their natural state is so much healthier than processed foods with added preservatives and added chemicals. I love this Black Bean Plate, because it is healthy, so simple, and so good!  



Low Calorie Lunch #2
Black Bean Plate
Brown rice
Black beans
Corn
Avocado
Tomatoes
Light sprinkle of salt



This is so delicious for lunch! There are very few calories in this meal, but it is so filling. You will get some great fiber from the brown rice, beans, and corn! The veggies are packed with nutrients, too. The avocado offers the body a healthy type of fat and is considered a super food because of its high-levels of folate, potassium, vitamin E, and magnesium. Enjoy this one!  I eat this for lunch as often as I can, because I love it so much!   

I'll be posting another Low Calorie Lunch next week, so check back in a few days! 

No comments:

Post a Comment