Bluebonnet country

Bluebonnet country

Thursday, October 15, 2015

TBT: Yosemite National Park

Today's Throw Back Thursday (TBT) is some of my favorite photos from our 2009 trip to Yosemite National Park. I was pregnant with Isaac at the time and very happy and excited! We flew out to the San Francisco area and then took our rental car around to see some amazing and beautiful places in central California. One of those gorgeous spots we visited was Yosemite! I did not even know what I had been missing. I had heard of this park all my life since it is one of the most popular vacation spots in the country, but man oh man --I was shocked by its awesome beauty. Jason had been there before when traveling with his brother a few years back, and so he knew the best spots to get these incredible vistas. Wow! And, actually WOW was not enough to describe how incredibly pretty it is in this park. After driving around and doing a little light hiking I labeled this park as the most beautiful place I had ever seen. It was THAT GREAT! Here are a few of our favorite snapshots from our day in Yosemite: 












No comments:

Post a Comment