Bluebonnet country

Bluebonnet country

Thursday, December 1, 2016

Trying Something New

There is a chill in the air in the mornings, and I love that! I enjoy putting on a warm sweater to go out the door. I like to drink something hot in the morning without breaking into a sweat and wondering why I decided to fill myself full of hot liquid when the air outside feels hot and moist like taking a shower in an oven. Well, gone are those "hot as blazes" days! Now it is time to enjoy a warm drink.  So, I decided to try this hot beverage I saw in the store. It is called "Peanut Hottie" I heated the water, placed the powder in my mug and eagerly awaited something I thought might taste like melted peanut butter or even Reese's Peanut Butter Cups! I poured the hot water into my prepared mug, and stirred. I took a sip. Eww!

And let's just say. ... Peanut Hottie is more like Peanut Nottie!!!  Not so good!  Yuck!

I tried something new and decided hot cocoa or my beloved Roma is just fine! No need to stray from the old faithful favorites when it comes to a hot drink!

No comments:

Post a Comment