Bluebonnet country

Bluebonnet country

Thursday, March 31, 2016

I'm back! Time to play catch up!

I can not convince time to slow down and when I try it seems to speed up even faster. I blogged in December and the previous months pretty regularly, at least I tried. When we got back from Thanksgiving, it was like a blink of the eye or a flash of light before our Christmas road trip to Kentucky started. I remember years ago when it felt like FOREVER for Christmas to get here once Thanksgiving was done. Not anymore. It feels like a hot minute now. There were so many things going on that I could barely keep up with. I thought about blogging but then five other things in the urgent category would flash their red lights at me and I would get whisked away to do something other than update the blog. So now  . . . I'm back!!  I'm excited too, because I have a lot to catch up on posting. We had a great Christmas and the new year has been pretty fantastic so far too! 

Time to play catch up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment