Bluebonnet country

Bluebonnet country

Thursday, March 24, 2016

TBT: That was then . . . this is now!

That was then . . . 


Isaac was only 2 months old in this photo, and oh how precious he was (and is) to me! I loved to rock him to sleep and cuddle with him. I remember the first few months of being a Mommy were not easy and I definitely did not enjoy trying to function with very little sleep. But the bond formed with my little baby and listening to him breathe, watching eat, and feeling his little arms and legs wiggle were all such profoundly amazing moments! I will never forget those precious moments! And those days and sleepless nights seem such a short time ago, but I see my tall, growing boy is quickly exiting the "little" stage and getting bigger and stronger every day. I am so proud of who he is becoming. 

 These two photos are from "now". In the last few months they were taken while he was snuggling in the morning and one day when he fell asleep on my shoulder at the computer desk. He loves to cuddle in the mornings after he wakes up. I love it too!
He can sleep on my shoulder any time he wants! These moments are very special to me! I love this boy so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment